I kind of feel like the new kid in school when she's got to introduce herself to the entire class (or, slightly more awkwardly, when the teacher has to do the introducing for her).
My new year's resolution was to start a blog. I've been following fashion, finance and lifestyle blogs sleepily for the past three years (!!!) and decided that it was finally time to get in on the action! I'll start following some of my favorite blogs here shortly.
But before I get to the nitty gritty of actually making a blog (this design stuff can be kind of overwhelming, no?), here's a little bit about me!
My name is Alexandra! I'm about to graduate from the University of Washington (go Dawgs!) with my BA in Comparative Literature with an emphasis in Cinema Studies. I love old hollywood films, and I'm starting my search for a career with my admittedly unique degree pretty soon.
The name from my blog comes from the Disney film The Aristocats, where the titular words are spoken by the kitten Marie. How can you not love Marie? She's a fluffy little baby kitty with sass and a british accent! I felt she was perfect embodiment of my blog title.
I intend to post a bit of everything: lifestyle, fashion, finance, beauty, pretty much whatever strikes my fancy.
Blogging seems like a lot of fun, so let's get to it!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment