Tuesday, April 16, 2013

You know how sometimes you have the best intentions, but things just don't work out like you planned? That's this blog. I've been following(/stalking) fashion and lifestyle blogs for the past few years and have always been meaning to start one. It's about time I did, right? I started this blog more than a year ago and made it two whole posts before I got sidetracked. Let's see how many I can manage this time around ;) In the past year-plus, a couple of things have changed! I graduated from college, found two part-time jobs I love as a teacher and tutor, and I'm currently a newly accepted grad student, getting ready to pursue my Master of Arts in Education. I'm looking forward to moving soon and getting to meet my new cohort, but I've still got about two months before that happens! I plan to post about pretty much anything that strikes my fancy--fashion, lifestyle, decor, finance, food, whatever! Let's get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment